January Book Haul: Barnes and Noble and Amazon
This month's book haul is chock full of fiction! Surprising, right? After receiving an Amazon gift card for Christmas, I thought I'd pick up some classic stories and novels that I've been eyeing for quite some time. Most of the fiction books featured are Puffin Classics, which have the most beautiful, whimsical cover illustrations. I also bought the remaining novels to complete my Puffin in Bloom collection, which feature equally gorgeous cover designs that were illustrated by Anna Bond, chief creative officer, illustrator, and co-owner of Rifle Paper Co. I kicked off my last semester of graduate school this month, so I'm hoping to carve out some time every week to read a new book. We'll see how that goes!
- Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
- The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss
- Kim by Rudyard Kipling
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- The Adventures of Robin Hood by Roger Lancelyn Green
- Hans Christian Anderson's Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Anderson
- The Happy Prince and Other Stories by Oscar Wilde
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes by Shauna Niequist
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
What are you currently reading? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Thank you so much for reading! If you'd like to keep up with me on social media, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Goodreads. For more fun and interesting content, check out my YouTube channel! If you’d like to be alerted whenever I publish a new post, you can follow me on Bloglovin’. Are you a blogger too? Let me know the name of your blog - I'd love to check it out!
Photo source of Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table with Recipes is Goodreads, Inc.