How to Set Up the Erin Condren Mini Monthly Adhesive Tabs in a Deluxe Monthly Planner
Have you ever wondered how to neatly apply your Mini Monthly Adhesive Tabs in an Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner or spiral/hardbound notebook? Well, today I'm going to show you how! As I state in the video, I didn't use precise measurements to set up my tabs. If you'd like to reference the methodology that I used during the video, be sure to scroll down toward the end of the post for exact instructions.
As always, there's a referral code at the end of this post that will reward you with a $10.00 coupon if you decide to create an Erin Condren account. Who doesn't love a good coupon, right?
Products Featured in the Tutorial
- Deluxe Monthly Planner with the Platinum Coil and "Colorful" Color Scheme - 7x9" ($21.00)
- "Heart of Texas" Interchangeable Covers with a Colorway Design of Coral and Pink (exclusive to the flagship store!) - 7x9" ($8.00, but they were included for "free" with my planner)
- Mini Monthly Adhesive Tabs in "Colorful" ($8.00)
- January and July - Centered on the monthly watercolor box/header
- February and August - Top of tab touching the bottom line of the days of the week/notes box header
- March and September - Top of tab touching the 3rd notes line
- April and October - Top of tab touching the 8th notes line
- May and November - Top of tab touching the 13th notes line
- June and December - Top of tab touching the 18th notes line
Tip: To ensure that all of the tabs are sticking out of the planner or notebook evenly, make sure to align the right side of the sticky rectangle portion of the tab (area that's closest to the month label) to the edge of the paper. If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I'll try to answer it as soon as possible.
Have you ever applied the Mini Monthly Adhesive Tabs in a planner or notebook? If so, leave me a comment below with any suggestions that you have on how to set them up! They can be tricky, and I know everyone has a different approach on how they applied them. I'd love to know how you did it!
If you'd like to grab some Erin Condren goodies for yourself, use my referral link to get $10.00 off your first order! All you have to do is click the link, create an Erin Condren account, and VOILA - you're ready to rock 'n roll. You'll receive your coupon via email within 5-30 minutes, but don't fret if it takes a bit longer to pop in your inbox. By using my referral link, I also get a $10.00 coupon to use on my next purchase. This helps support my blog and YouTube channel, and it allows me to continue creating content like this. Thank you so much for the support!
Thank you so much for reading! If you'd like to keep up with me on social media, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Goodreads. For more fun and interesting content, check out my YouTube channel! If you’d like to be alerted whenever I publish a new post, you can follow me on Bloglovin’. Are you a blogger too? Let me know the name of your blog - I'd love to check it out!