Giant Erin Condren Unboxing and Haul: Planner, Accessories, and a Glimpse at the New #ECAustin Flagship Store
I know what you're thinking - "Mackenzie, another Erin Condren haul? You literally just posted one, like, ten minutes ago." Yea, I love me some planner goodies and I have zero self control. Plus, I had two coupons. And a third of the items that I purchased were on sale (#PresidentsDay). And I visited the Erin Condren flagship store in Austin, Texas, so I was clearly in the moment and under an all-consuming spell by the planner deities.
Speaking of the flagship store, it was absolutely wonderful. Both the interior and exterior were designed so thoughtfully and completely embodied the vibrant, whimsical nature of the Erin Condren brand. Most of the products featured on the website were available for purchase (with full customization!) at the store, which was great. I loved being able to actually touch and feel the items, as well as conduct my own quality control inspections. If you're in the Austin area, I highly encourage you to pay a visit to the flagship store. As you can see in the photos below, it's a dream!
Anywho, I scored some fantastic products and I can't wait to share them with you! Just like the previous Erin Condren unboxing and haul that I posted, I filmed a video to showcase all of the goodies that I picked up. You can also find a list of the items below with their coordinating prices. Oh - if you're anything like me, you probably love a good deal. Keep scrolling down to the bottom of the post for a $10.00 coupon to use on your first Erin Condren order!
Items Purchased Online
- Personalized "Marquee" Interchangeable Covers with a Colorway Design of Black and White - 7x9" ($5.60, on sale!)
- Personalized "Pineapple Punch" Interchangeable Covers with a Colorway Design of Ivory and Slate ($5.60, on sale!)
- Two Sheets of Customizable Event Stickers ($5.00/personalized sheet)
- Magnetic Page Marker in "Cherry Blossom and Rose Gold" ($3.00)
- Planny Pack in "Cherry Blossom" ($20.00)
Things Bought at the Flagship Store
- Deluxe Monthly Planner with the Platinum Coil and "Colorful" Color Scheme - 7x9" ($21.00, on sale!)
- "Heart of Texas" Interchangeable Covers with a Colorway Design of Coral and Pink (exclusive to the flagship store!) - 7x9" ($8.00, but they were included for "free" with my planner)
- "Heart of Texas" List Pad with a Colorway Design of Coral and Pink (exclusive to the flagship store!) - 4x9" ($15.00)
- Colorful Circles Sticker Pack - 3 Sheets ($7.00)
- Classic Edition 3 Sticker Book - 10 Sheets ($15.00)
- Mini Magnetic Page Markers in "Metallic" ($4.00)
- Snap-In StylizedSticky™ Notes in "Painted Petals" ($10.00)
- Mini Monthly Adhesive Tabs in "Colorful" ($8.00)
- Compliment Cards in "Painted Petals" - 10 Cards ($5.00)
Have you purchased and/or used any of the products featured in this haul? If so, which ones? I'm so excited to break-in my new Deluxe Monthly Planner and Planny Pack. If you have any tips or suggestions on how you like to use these items, leave me a comment below! I'd love to know.
If you'd like to grab some Erin Condren goodies for yourself, use my referral link to get $10.00 off your first order! All you have to do is click the link, create an Erin Condren account, and VOILA - you're ready to rock 'n roll. You'll receive your coupon via email within 5-30 minutes, but don't fret if it takes a bit longer to pop in your inbox. By using my referral link, I also get a $10.00 coupon to use on my next purchase. This helps support my blog and YouTube channel, and it allows me to continue creating content like this. Thank you so much for the support!
Thank you so much for reading! If you'd like to keep up with me on social media, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Goodreads. For more fun and interesting content, check out my YouTube channel! If you’d like to be alerted whenever I publish a new post, you can follow me on Bloglovin’. Are you a blogger too? Let me know the name of your blog - I'd love to check it out!